Victoria A. Kroger, Esq. has in-depth knowledge and expertise in Family Law. She is well-versed in the relevant statutes, regulations, and legal precedents that pertain to issues such as divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, stepparent adoption, and domestic violence. She is equipped to navigate the complexities of her client’s particular situation, anticipate challenges, and devise effective strategies. She is an attentive listener who can clearly articulate legal concepts and explain complex processes to her clients in a way that is easily understood.
Family Law cases can present intricate legal issues and require a creative approach to problem-solving. She has strong analytical skills to assess the facts of the case, identify potential legal options, and develop effective strategies to achieve her clients’ objectives.
- Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
- Member Brevard County Bar Association
- Member Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers (BCAWL)
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Graduate of Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law