Wayne Jentis and East Coast Law are proud to provide clients with the very best legal representation and to keep them informed of all developments in a timely manner. Our staff is highly skilled and personable and we always take the time to answer all your questions.
- Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
- Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
- Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member Brevard County Bar Association
- Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
- Member Mercer County Bar Association
- Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer)
- Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable J. Wilson Noden.
- Awarded “Most Valuable Contribution to the Family Law Clinic” by the Seton Hall Center for Social Justice 2000
- Graduate of the Central New Jersey Family Law American Inn of Court
- Recognized by the NJ Administrative Office of the Courts for Mediation and Conciliation Skills training
- Pro Bono Service Program Award recipient from the Seton Hall Center for Social Justice 1999, 2000
- Graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law
- Graduate of Oxford University’s International Human Rights Law Program, Oxford England
- Graduate of American and European legal perspectives program at Universita degli Studi in Parma, Milan, Florence and Nervi, Italy
- Undergraduate degree from Rutgers University 1984